- Summer Enrichment
- 2013-2014 Proposed Final "Preliminary" Budget
- School District Policies
- Canonsburg Police Department expired medication disposal
- New Central Office / Memorial Stadium sign construction
- 2013 Summer School Program
- 2013 Summer School Regulations
- 2013 Summer School Registration
- 2013 Summer School P.E.
- Canon-Mcmillan Community Scholarship Foundation
- District Audit: 6/30/2012
- Annual Financial Report 2012
- 2012 District SnapShot
- 2012/2013 Final Budget
- CMS designated as a 2011 PA Don Eichhorn School
Welcome to the Canon-McMillan School District Website!
The mission of the Canon-McMillan School District, in partnership with the community, is to invest in our greatest resource, our students. We strive to teach, challenge and support all students to prepare them for college and careers with the information and skills necessary to compete, achieve and serve as leaders in a global economy as ethical and responsible citizens.
The vision of the Canon-McMillan School District is to graduate all students with the ethical and effective communication, critical and creative thinking skills necessary for success in an evolving global economy.
"Striving to be a bully free School District"
|STUDENT INSURANCE: A student accident insurance
program is available for all students. The program is voluntary
and paid for by parents wishing to purchase the insurance
coverage. For more information, please contact:
Robert A. Simonin Agency
160 West Pike Street
Canonsburg, PA 15317
1 North Jefferson Ave
Canonsburg PA 15317