Did you know Canon-McMillan School District has a Hall of Honor in the Atrium of Canon-McMillan High School?
The purpose of the Canon-McMillan Hall of Honor is to recognize individuals who have positively impacted the Canon-McMillan School District Community through their distinguished accomplishments or contributions in academia, athletics, arts, citizenry, or valor. Though on pause the last couple of years, the Canon-McMillan Hall of Honor is once again open for nominations.
Click here to fill out the nomination form before April 1st if you feel you know someone that meets the following criteria:
- Can be living or deceased,
- 30 years of age unless deceased,
- Made contributions in or have distinction is the areas of academia, athletics, arts, citizenry, or valor that have positively impacted the CMSD Community,
- CMSD Alumnus not required.
- Nominators must provide evidence and detail to support the nomination.
Please contact Morgan Northy, Director of Public Relations, if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.