- Class of 2021 Monday, May 11, 2020
- Class of 2022 Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- Class of 2023 Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- Class of 2024 Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Open Registration Friday, May 15, 2020
1. On the date that applies above, registrations for Physical Education and Health courses will be ONLINE each day from 3:30PM- 10:00PM. If you apply on a date in which you are not eligible, your registration will be voided and you will need to reapply on the correct date.
2. You will find the Google Sign-Up Links at CMSD.K12.PA.US at the top of the page (in the scrolling picture area).
3. You may register for only 1 P.E. course per summer. *Incoming freshmen may take 1 Health and 1 P.E. course *Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have guidance approval for 2 P.E. courses.
4. ONLY 560 PUPILS will be accepted for Physical Education and 140 PUPILS will be accepted for Health - Once you submit your Google Form, a confirmation will be displayed if you are enrolled in the course.
1. If accepted into the course, PRINT the confirmation announcement upon completion of the Google Form
2. Obtain a MONEY ORDER for $75.00 payable to Canon-McMillan School District - Print phone number and student’s name on the money order
3. Mail your confirmation email and money order to the address below
4. NO partial payments will be accepted
5. Registration and payment must be received no later than June 1, 2020
Canon-McMillan High School Summer PE Program
314 Elm St. Ext.
Rules for Participation:
1. Classes are open to Canon-McMillan High School students and the children of CMSD employees only
2. Students MUST have internet access to complete the PE and/or Health Course a. If they do not have a computer available, a CMHS Chromebook can be issued b. If they already have a CMHS issued Chromebook, they will be able to keep it for Summer PE/Health
3. The student must log on nine of the ten days and complete course requirements to receive credit
4. Not logging into the course will count as an absence
5. Not completing the work that is assigned each day by 11:59PM will count as an absence
6. PE and Health teachers will be available via Schoology, Zoom, and email from 8:00AM- 3:30PM Monday-Friday to answer questions and monitor attendance and assignment completion
7. Each P.E. student must be physically able to perform all of the activities at the beginning of the program or they will not be permitted to enroll
8. The Canon-McMillan High School Handbook rules are in effect at all times
9. NO refunds will be granted if the student is dismissed from the program
Contact Information Sheila Mitchell - Canonsburg Middlle School - email@example.com