Welcome to the Canon-McMillan School District.
This is an exciting time for both you and your child and we hope that your child’s transition to our district will be a smooth one.
We look forward to you and your child becoming a part of the Canon-McMillan family.
To register for the current school year, please follow these steps:
- Print these forms, Registration Form (one form per child), fill them out completely, and bring to your appointment
- Schedule an appointment either by:
- email the registration desk, email@example.com
- calling 724.746.2940
- Registration Location:
Canon-McMillan School District
1 N Jefferson Avenue
Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Bring to your appointment (Copies of your original forms will be made during your visit):
- Completed forms
- Original birth certificate
- Current Immunization Records
- These may either be emailed directly from your pediatrician's office or faxed to: 724.746.9184
- Custody order, if applicable
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency (a driver's license can not be used as a proof of residency)
|Bring one of the following, with parent/guardian name:
Bring one of the following, with parent/guardian name:
|Lease agreement, signed by both parties
||Cell phone bills are NOT accepted as proof of residency
A child is not considered to be officially registered until all paperwork is finalized.
Not sure which school your child will attend? Click here for an alphabetical street list.
If you have any questions, or if English is not your native language and you need help filling out our forms,
please contact 724.746.2940 for assistance.
Change of Address
If you move within the boundaries of the Canon-McMillan School District you will be required to provide two new proofs of residency to correspond to your new residence.
Please contact the building secretary to add these documents to your child’s permanent record (see above for eligible proofs of residency).
The Canon-McMillan School District is made up of Canonsburg Borough, Cecil and North Strabane Townships